Office Hours : 9am - 7pm Mon to Fri. 9.30am - 7pm Sat. 10am - 7pm Sun
Call us on
Quote 'DT' when you phone

Driving Licence

Driving Licences usually come in two parts - a paper 'counterpart' licence, and a photocard licence, which must be renewed - usually every 10 years. In this section you can learn about the DVLA driving licence, including the cost of a driving licence, changing the name and address on your driving licence, and getting a replacement driving licence if yours is lost or stolen.

4 articles in this section:

The Cost of a Driving Licence

There is a fee for getting a driving licence, and this depends on the type of licence you're applying for. In some cases you can apply for your driving licence online. ...

    Change Driving Licence Name and Address

    DVLA must be informed immediately of any changes to name or address, or both. Changes can be made to your driving licence online or by post. The service is free unless yo...

      Replacement Driving Licence

      If either part of your driving licence is lost, stolen, or defaced, then you must replace it immediately. This can be done online, on the phone, or by post. Online D...

        Provisional Driving Licence Application

        Everybody who wants to learn to drive a car or motorcycle/moped must have a provisional licence. You can apply for a first provisional licence online or by post/in person...

          By Eric Craggs - Google+